The Jean d’Alembert Fellowship Program College Paris-Saclay France
This publish can be obtainable in:
Paris-Saclay College needs to allow extremely certified worldwide scientists to hold out long-term stays (six to 12 months) in one in every of its laboratories.
The “Jean d’Alembert” scholarship program of the College of Paris-Saclay grants a month-to-month remuneration of €2,800 web in periods of keep.
Functions have to be submitted no later than Could 28, 2021 at midnight, through the devoted kind obtainable on the web site of the College of Paris-Saclay:
Scientists from all disciplines and all nations are eligible.
Advantages of the Jean d’Alembert Fellowship
The scholarship awarded consists of:
- A month-to-month remuneration of €2800 web.
- A finances of 10k € meant to cowl a contribution to bills linked to the analysis actions of the beneficiary. Solely working bills are eligible, employees bills are excluded.
Eligibility for the “Jean d’Alembert” scholarship
- Doctorate diploma (PhD) or equal:
- Younger researchers program: obtained since lower than ten years previous on the time of software
- Senior researcher program, obtained for ten years or extra on the time of software.
- The candidate will need to have been recruited for a publish of researcher, engineer or teacher-researcher within the residence establishment.
- Candidates who’ve resided in France for greater than six months on the time of software will not be eligible.
- French residents can apply for this system, offered that their common place of residence and work has been overseas for a minimum of 5 years.
The candidate should contact one of many 347 eligible analysis laboratories (see subsequent part for a contact checklist). A letter of help from a laboratory director is required. On this letter, he pledges to combine you absolutely into his laboratory.
Checklist of laboratory coordinates
The analysis laboratories of the College of Paris-Saclay cowl all scientific disciplines. They mobilize greater than 15,000 scientists, researchers and doctoral professors .
Candidates are chosen solely on the premise of the standard of the scientific file and the proposed mission:
- High quality of the candidate’s scientific file.
- High quality of the proposed mission.
Paperwork to offer
- A whole CV together with an inventory of publications,
- Letters of advice, ideally from exterior the scope of Paris-Saclay College,
- A analysis mission and probably a coaching or seminar program, developed collectively with the host laboratory,
- A letter of help from the director of the host laboratory, who undertakes to totally combine the candidate into the laboratory.
For the needs of the choice stage, it’s preferable to point the graduate college (s) / institute to which the mission is hooked up.
For any query or technical drawback, please contact: [email protected]