Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Essay Competitors 2021
The Royal Commonwealth Society has provided an excellent and historic alternative for younger pupils. The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competitors 2021 is the chance in query. Hundreds of younger pupils from numerous colleges competed within the Commonwealth Essay Competitors. The aim of the programme is to empower younger folks by giving them the boldness to specific themselves via writing and to contribute to creating the world a greater place.
The Commonwealth essay writing competitors has been working since 1883. Each essay competitors has a theme that’s adopted by college students from all 52 Commonwealth nations. The essay’s general topic exhibits democracy and equality as key virtues. “Neighborhood within the Commonwealth” is the theme of the Queen’s essay writing competitors in 2021. The subject concentrates across the Commonwealth group in the course of the world unfold of the COVID-19, because the world has been severely stricken by the pandemic.
The Commonwealth nations’ participation on this worldwide writing competitors 2021 are divided into two classes: Senior Class and Junior Class. The Commonwealth scholar aged 14 to 18 is classed as a Senior. In the identical means, college students beneath the age of 14 are labeled as Juniors. Every class, alternatively, has a separate essay matter. As well as, every class has a champion and runner-up. The Commonwealth Essay Competitors’s topics are mentioned in depth within the following paragraphs.
Particulars about Queen Elizabeth Essay Competitors:
Host Nation: United Kingdom
Organized By: Royal Commonwealth Society
Deadline: 30 June 2021
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Essay Competitors Awards:
- One Week fully-funded journey to London for training and cultural occasions.
- Glod, Silver, and Bronze Medals
- Certificates of Participation.
Eligibility Standards of the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competiton:
- The contributors on this essay writing competitors are separated into two teams.
- Seniors are those that have been born between July 1, 2002, and June 30, 2007. (14-18 years)
- Juniors are those that have been born after July 1, 2007. (Below 14 years of age)
- All Commonwealth counties’ inhabitants or residents are eligible to use.
- Hong Kong and Zimbabwe residents are eligible to use.
- Individuals from non-Commonwealth nations should submit their entries via their native department of the Royal Commonwealth Society.
Necessities of the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competitors 2021:
- The entries should be written solely in English. Any essays written in a language aside from English will probably be rejected.
- The Senior Class’s most phrase size is 1500 phrases, whereas the Junior Class’s most phrase depend is 750 phrases. Failure to stick to the phrase restrict will end in disqualification.
- The phrase restrict applies to all varieties of writing, together with essays, poems, and letters.
- The phrase depend doesn’t embody references or footnotes.
- The private data of the contributors shouldn’t be included within the entrants’ essay. Private data will probably be supplied solely in the course of the utility course of.
- The themes should be chosen in accordance with the Senior and Junior classes’ topics.
- Plagiarism won’t be tolerated, and plagiarised submissions will probably be immediately rejected.
Matters of the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Writing Competitors 2021:
For Senior Class:
- Think about the next factors. “The compassionate behaviours of its individuals are essentially the most true measure of a group’s greatness.” Coretta Scott King was the primary African-American girl to be elected to the U.S. Congress
- Conserving in contact with COVID-19.
- What has modified within the globe within the 30 years because the COVID-19 pandemic ended?
- What would you say to your folks when you have been the chief of a Commonwealth nation badly hit by COVID-19 and giving a nationwide tackle on the conclusion of the pandemic?
For Junior Class:
- What storey would you inform when you have been requested to put in writing in regards to the coronavirus epidemic for a museum within the 12 months 2050?
- Inform a story of a time while you or somebody you understand stepped in to help others in the course of the pandemic.
- “We’ll see you and your buddies once more. We’ll be reunited with our households as soon as extra. We’ll get collectively once more.” – Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Submission Course of:
After submitting their entry, candidates should ship the next data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full title and identification quantity
- Identify of the varsity.
- Give the specifics of submitting an grownup if the submission isn’t a bunch submission. Full details about the applicant’s curricular stage.
- For on-line entries, the deadline is June 30, 2021, at 23:59 BST.
- For offline submission, the Royal Commonwealth Society workplace in London should obtain them by June 30, 2021.
Find out how to apply:
The Software course of is on-line, to use please ( go to right here )